Dare to be different. Dare to be you. Challenge the world.
Define your career path in 10 days.
The GREEN Program is a short-term experience which combines hands-on education, adventure, service learning, cultural immersion and global networking to create an unparalleled learning experience in Iceland & Costa Rica. This program becomes a launchpad for the future innovative leaders of tomorrow.
Upon completion of the GREEN program you will receive:
* Experiential Education visiting several renewable energy facilities
* Service Learning through community service projects in impoverished areas
* Adventures such as surfing, glacier & jungle hiking or tectonic plate snorkeling
* Cultural Immersion in local indigenous tribes, eco-lodges or animal rehabilitation reserves
* Entrepreneurial inspiration developing your own green venture
* Access to our alumni network with job opportunities and industry connections
* Custom letters of recommendation based on your capstone project
* Transferable academic credit awarded by Reykjavik University
Costa Rica 12 days Summer and Winter, 9 days Spring
Five forms of renewable energy, action-packed adventures, cultural immersion, memories for a lifetime all in paradise.
Iceland 10 days Summer, 8 days Winter and Spring
Noted as the greenest country in the world, Iceland is an untapped reserve of energy and adventure. We have partnered with Reykjavík University’s Renewable Energy and Sustainability Master’s Program (REYST) and the School of Science and Engineering to provide quality insight into the industry from the leading innovators.
Friday, September 13 on Tompkins Lawn 11:30AM-2:30PM
Potomac River Clean Up &
Who: Engineers Without Borders, GWU Chapter & the DC Professionals Chapter.
What: Potomac River Clean up and Networking Lunch Afterwards
Where & When: March 23rd, 11:00AM to 1:00PM,
Why: In celebration of World Water Day!!
MEET OUTSIDE OF THE FOGGY BOTTOM METRO @ 10:15AM!!!
Come clean up the Potomac River with Engineers Without Borders GWU, and DC Professionals.
We will be working on Roosevelt Island.
This is an opportunity for community service and to NETWORK with professional engineers afterwards.
Please bring a brown bag lunch!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org