Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 4,000 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. With headquarters in Washington, DC, the company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $25.8 billion in 2013, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 24,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets. Please visit http://www.cassidyturley.com for more information about Cassidy Turley.
Location: Washington, DC
- Support sustainability initiatives including LEED and ENERGY STAR projects before, during and after the certification process
- Execution of directed research and analytical activities, project coordination, technical support and some graphics work
- Support multiple LEED projects throughout certification process, primarily under the LEED for Existing Buildings and LEED for Commercial Interiors rating systems
- Assist with the auditing, reviewing and updating of ENERGY STAR profiles in Portfolio Manager
- Research, inform and develop a database of environmental and sustainability related legislation, regulation, practices and policies for use across Cassidy Turley’s national portfolio
- Help with the development of Sustainability Case Studies for LEED and ENERGY STAR Projects
- Assist in the development of new sustainability awareness education programs, campaigns and presentations
- Currently pursuing or has obtained a Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Real Estate, Engineering, Sustainability or Environmental Policy preferred)
- Strong interest in Sustainability and Real Estate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of EPA’s Portfolio Manager and USGBC’s LEED Online preferred, but not required
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with strong oral and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work Monday–Friday; 20 – 30 hours per week; flexible schedule
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please click the link below to apply.
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Harvard Business School Engineers in Industry Webinar
Monday, May 5, 2014 at 3:30 PM until 4:15 PM
This online event will feature a panel of students who have engineering degrees and have spent time working in industry prior to joining the MBA Program at HBS. The panelists will share their perspectives on deciding to pursue an MBA and will respond to prospective students questions. We welcome all who are interested in this topic to join us on Monday, May 5th at 3:30 (EST). Registration is required.
A message from GW Career Services:
Senior Check-In is a more personalized level of career consulting for seniors graduating in May. In addition to providing our usual one-on-one advising sessions on:
-resume and cover letter writing
-interview and job search preparation
We are following up with each senior either by phone or email to help track their progress and ensure they are aware of our commitment to help them find a job.
Please feel free to stop by the 5thfloor of the Marvin Center during drop-in hours, Monday-Friday from 11am-2pm, or to log into GWork: https://gwu-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php to make a Senior Check-In appointment!
Hey everyone! And by everyone, I mean majors in MAE, CEE, EMSE, and APSC, but hey to all of my engineers. Anyway, I will be out of the office all of next week and will return to the office Monday, April 21st. Upon my return, I will respond to your e-mails and voice messages at my earliest convenience.
Do you have general questions? Try asking our well-trained front desk staff. They are a great place to start. Trust me, you’re in good hands. If the question is too specific or complicated for them, then they will refer you to me. Also, when in doubt, Hetal will be around for general questions.
Enjoy the wonderful spring weather, and I will see you when I return to the office!
Network with the GW alumni community through the Dinner with Alumni program. While the alumni hosts who volunteer their time and experience represent a range of industries and interests, there are several upcoming dinners that undergraduates in the School of Engineering & Applied Science might find particularly interesting:
Saturday, April 5 | 5pm
Dinner with Sean P. Walsh
SEAS BS ’76
Engineering, Government, Military
A retired member of the U.S. Navy, Mr. Walsh has more than thirty years of engineering experience.
This is your opportunity to share a meal with GW alumni and fellow students! Our alumni hosts represent a range of industries and interests, including law, finance, consulting, information technology, medicine, engineering, event planning, journalism, and more! Sign up to meet members from our alumni community, discuss career interests, gain professional advice, and share the GW experience.
Dinners will be held during October and November, and spots are limited—RSVP TODAY before the application closes! Check back frequently, as new dinners will be added throughout the fall.
Gain from their experience. Benefit from their influence.