Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 4,000 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. With headquarters in Washington, DC, the company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $25.8 billion in 2013, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 24,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets. Please visit http://www.cassidyturley.com for more information about Cassidy Turley.
Location: Washington, DC
- Support sustainability initiatives including LEED and ENERGY STAR projects before, during and after the certification process
- Execution of directed research and analytical activities, project coordination, technical support and some graphics work
- Support multiple LEED projects throughout certification process, primarily under the LEED for Existing Buildings and LEED for Commercial Interiors rating systems
- Assist with the auditing, reviewing and updating of ENERGY STAR profiles in Portfolio Manager
- Research, inform and develop a database of environmental and sustainability related legislation, regulation, practices and policies for use across Cassidy Turley’s national portfolio
- Help with the development of Sustainability Case Studies for LEED and ENERGY STAR Projects
- Assist in the development of new sustainability awareness education programs, campaigns and presentations
- Currently pursuing or has obtained a Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Real Estate, Engineering, Sustainability or Environmental Policy preferred)
- Strong interest in Sustainability and Real Estate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of EPA’s Portfolio Manager and USGBC’s LEED Online preferred, but not required
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with strong oral and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work Monday–Friday; 20 – 30 hours per week; flexible schedule
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please click the link below to apply.
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. No phone calls, please.