The Institute for Biomedical Engineering also announces the 2013-2014 Undergraduate Research Fellowship. This is an opportunity for undergraduates interested in conducting meaningful research in biomedical engineering and computing with a faculty mentor. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, October 15.
Schedule an Appointment
- Join fellow @gwengineering young alumni (graduated 2008-2018) for happy hour on June 26th! Whether you want to expa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Tweeted 4 days ago
- We love our @gwengineering volunteers! On Thursday, June 14th, come celebrate the amazing work they have done this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Tweeted 6 days ago
- Do you have a great idea for an app to help people recover from a natural disaster? Call for Code, a new contest st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Tweeted 1 week ago
- New Degree Alert! Starting Fall 2018, @CorcoranGW will offer a Master of Arts in Interaction Design. This degree is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Tweeted 1 week ago
- Hear biomedical engineer Tania Douglas discuss how our pursuit of cutting-edge technology can sometimes blind us to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Tweeted 1 week ago