The Institute for Biomedical Engineering also announces the 2013-2014 Undergraduate Research Fellowship. This is an opportunity for undergraduates interested in conducting meaningful research in biomedical engineering and computing with a faculty mentor. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, October 15.
Schedule an Appointment
- MAE sophomore Delaney Foster was featured in the January 11 @geekwire article, “Unified Robotics program for intel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 3 days ago
- Dr. Amir Aslani (ECE laboratory manager) and Dr. Payman Dehghanian (ECE) are local news stars! Check them out in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 4 days ago
- Welcome to Dr. Payman Dehghanian, who officially joined SEAS as an assistant ECE professor! Dr. Dehghanian earned h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 4 days ago
- Have some free time before that first class? Check out this article from the @nytimes about #climate disasters - sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @gwstudentemploy: Student employees, do you have an awesome supervisor? Nominations are now open for Supervisor of the Year! https://t.c… Tweeted 6 days ago