Yes please! Check out the Dinner With Alumni program from the Career Center. Basically it’s free food and some rock solid career advice. Click here to sign up for one of the dinners and do it quickly! There’s limited spots and some fantastic opportunities. Contact Leanne Aurich at email@example.com or 202-994-6435 with any questions.
Schedule an Appointment
- MAE sophomore Delaney Foster was featured in the January 11 @geekwire article, “Unified Robotics program for intel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 3 days ago
- Dr. Amir Aslani (ECE laboratory manager) and Dr. Payman Dehghanian (ECE) are local news stars! Check them out in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 4 days ago
- Welcome to Dr. Payman Dehghanian, who officially joined SEAS as an assistant ECE professor! Dr. Dehghanian earned h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 4 days ago
- Have some free time before that first class? Check out this article from the @nytimes about #climate disasters - sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @gwstudentemploy: Student employees, do you have an awesome supervisor? Nominations are now open for Supervisor of the Year! https://t.c… Tweeted 6 days ago